Protecting minors from gamblingHelp us to prevent underage gambling
How we look out for kids
It is illegal for anyone under the age of 19 to open an account at Casumo, or any other gambling or betting site. From our marketing practices to our internal procedures and implementations in our product, we take every precaution to ensure we never target or engage individuals below that age.
Although we are diligent in our prevention of underage gambling, access to the internet is readily available to children today and it is only in partnership with parents that minors can be educated about the risks of accessing illegal websites. To help you prevent your child from accessing such sites, we’ve put together the following list of recommendations:
- Always “log out” immediately when you’re done with a gaming session
- Do not use autofill for login details
- Keep your usernames and passwords out of the reach of children
- Ensure that your credit card details are kept safe and private
- Do not play on gaming sites in the presence of children
- Supervise your child’s use of the internet
- Avoid allowing children to spend too much leisure time on the internet
- Learn more about the parental tools available on your devices
- Educate your child about the risks of accessing illegal sites, in particular, online gambling
We have a team of genuinely caring and well-trained staff who are available 24/7 through our onsite chat at www.casumo.com or by email at [email protected]. All you need to do is reach out and let us know you’re struggling and we’ll take it from there.