Problem Gamblingand its impact
What is Problem Gambling?
Problem gambling is a repeated lack of control when gambling. It involved an urge to continue even when it causes significant problems and a negative impact on an individual’s finances, family, employment or health. Examples include:
- Cannot pay bills
- Borrowing money to maintain life expenses
- Eviction or loss of home
- Repossession of car and valuables
- Missing work
- Reduction in productivity and competence
- Loss of employment
- Unhappy home environment
- Missing family events and gatherings
- Disconnect and disassociation of family members
- Increases stress
We have a team of genuinely caring and well-trained staff who are available 24/7 through our onsite chat at www.casumo.com or by email at [email protected]. All you need to do is reach out and let us know you’re struggling and we’ll take it from there.